6mm Minimalist Ring | Not Quite Right
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING
All products part of our 'Not Quite Right' Sale are not eligible for return or refund. They are not faulty, but have small imperfections (we will label each product in the description e.g. scratched, small dent, missing stone etc) so we cannot sell them as normal stock. As we are conscious of wastage, we wanted our customers to be able to buy these at a low price instead of them going in the trash or collecting dust.
- Stainless Steel
- 18k PVD Gold Plating
- 2mm, 4mm & 6mm width options
- Hypoallergenic & water-resistant
- Not sure about your size? Check out our Ring Size Guide here.
- Delivered in our custom AUMIA keepsake jewellery box
- It is natural for gold plated jewellery to fade over time due to exposure to different chemicals. Read here for instructions on how to care for your jewellery.
Gifts & Packaging
At AUMIA, our aim is to be as sustainable and eco-friendly as possible. If purchasing multiple products, they will be packed together in the same AUMIA keepsake jewellery box (when possible).
If you're buying something for yourself and someone else, please let us know in the note section if you would like any specific pieces to be packed in separate keepsake jewellery boxes.
If you would like us to add a personal handwritten note, please write your message in the note section when checking out.
We offer a 6-month warranty on all items with proof of purchase. Our warranty covers faulty items. It does not cover wear & tear. Please refer to our care instructions here for more information.