Ring Size Guide
MEASURE YOUR FINGER
1. Wrap a strip of paper or ribbon around your finger where you'd like the ring to be.
2. Make sure that the paper or ribbon is pulled snug to your finger to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the paper or ribbon meets and measure the length with a ruler.
4. Use the above chart to determine the ring size.
MEASURE AN EXISTING RING
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring.
3. Use the above chart to determine the ring size.
Please note we do not have half sizes. If you are in between, we suggest sizing up. We apologise if we currently do not offer your size - we are working on making AUMIA inclusive to all sizes.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.