When it comes to the everyday essentials and accessories you know you'll wear every day, think about our Figaro Chain first. This simple, minimalist design is durable, sleek and timeless. It's the perfect balance of classic and cool.
Jewellery Details & Care
- Stainless Steel
- 18k PVD Gold Plated
- Hypoallergenic & water-resistant
- Width: 6mm
- Length Options:
- 20" / approx. 51cm
- 26" / approx. 66cm
- We suggest men choose the 26" option, however, please measure neck first before placing your order.
- Delivered in our custom AUMIA keepsake jewellery box
- It is natural for gold plated jewellery to fade over time due to exposure to different chemicals. Read here for instructions on how to care for your jewellery.
Gifts & Packaging
- At AUMIA, our aim is to be as sustainable and eco-friendly as possible. If purchasing multiple products, they will be packed together in the same AUMIA keepsake jewellery box (when possible).
- If you're buying something for yourself and someone else, please let us know in the note section if you would like any specific pieces to be packed in separate keepsake jewellery boxes.
- If you would like us to add a personal handwritten note, please write your message in the note section when checking out.
All sales are final. However, in the unlikely event that you receive a defective item or an item that does not match your order, an exchange or refund will be offered. We do not offer exchanges or refunds for change of mind. You can read our full Return Policy here.
Shipping & Handling
- Free Standard shipping applies to all Australian orders over AUD$50
- Free Express shipping applies to all Australian orders over AUD$80.
- For all other international orders, free Standard shipping applies to orders over AUD$100. Otherwise, shipping is calculated at the checkout.
- Although we aim to pack your order within 24 hours, we are a small business with a small team. To ensure all orders are packaged with care, we allow 1-2 business days to process your order.
- Please note shipping times may be affected by COVID-19. The timeframes noted above are estimates only. We apologise in advance if your delivery has been delayed. For international shipping updates, you can find more info here and you can read our full Shipping Policy here.